Nurture your skin’s natural vitality. With a facial, you can cleanse, exfoliate, and renew – and leave our office looking better than ever. Let us treat you to either relaxing or results-oriented customized facials. We will formulate a facial that is unique to your needs. Just get in touch to speak with our staff and learn more about you might be able to gain from this tranquil treatment.
One of our most popular facials, this treatment incorporates ultrasound to penetrate the epidermis. This assists topical products in reaching deeper layers, stimulating new skin cells and collagen growth. After your facial, you’ll notice increased elasticity across your skin, and benefit from the renewed cell production. You’ll appreciate the youthful appearance this facial brings out.
Patients love these ultrasonic facial results:
- Reduced pore size
- Minimized bacteria levels (perfect for those suffering from acne)
- Gentle stimulation that increases circulation and collagen & elastin production.
- Diminished fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoother, younger-looking, glowing skin
which take place because of specific, unique effects of ultrasound treatment:
- Thermal Heat is generated and driven deep into facial tissue, triggering production of connective skin tissues
- Mechanical High-speed vibrations massage tissue, increasing blood circulation and healing processes
- Cavitation Countless tiny droplets of oxygen are generated, oxygenating and renewing skin cells
- Biological Blood vessels are dilated, circulation improved, lymph node function improved, inflammation reduced, and relaxation achieved
Because the ultrasound treatments help products reach deeper layers of skin, this means that less topical product is required and what is applied is as effective as possible. The vibrations also activate the lymph system, removing toxins and waste to flush them from the skin. Post-facial, a deep tissue massage helps improve skin tone and texture even further.
Ultrasonic facials feel as good as they sound. Discover the experience for yourself by contacting our office today.